At Magic Valley Storage, we can supply you with all your MOVING SUPPLIES.
We offer many different sizes of boxes and tape at a the same price as the local U-Haul Supplier.
We participate in the TAKE A BOX, LEAVE A BOX program. So when you are finished with your moving boxes please bring them into Magic Valley Storage so that we may pass them onto another customers to use.
We also have FREE HAND CARTS on the premises for your use to make your moving an easier task.
TIPS ON STORING YOUR ITEMS
1. Store your items on pallets when possible.
2. Labeling your boxes is very important. If you need to search for items at a later date, labeling makes this an easier task.
3. Important papers or documents should be easily accessed and detail labeling is necessary.
4. When storing computers or electronics, back up data from computers prior to storing. Remember to remove cd’s or tapes from device. Cover with a cotton sheet or canvas. Using tightly wrapped plastic can trap moisture and is not recommended.
5. When storing your appliances, drain all water hoses properly to prevent freezing or mildew. Store refrigerator upright to prevent damage to the refrigeration unit. Always store with doors ajar.
6. Treat all wood furniture or leather with a protective product prior to storing.
7. Covering all items with drop cloth, canvas or cotton sheets prevents dust particles from settling on your stored items.
8. Be sure not to store food in your unit. Spoiled or forgotten food causes additional issues with clean up, smell and may attract rodents.
9. When packing your items with newspaper, be careful the ink on the paper cannot be transferred onto your belongings.
10. Please be sure your items are rodent free before placing your items into storage.